Campus Cruiser is USC's safe ride program - we operate at HSC Campus M-F 5 pm-10 pm and University Park Campus 7 days a week from sundown to 12:45 am.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Campus Cruiser?
Campus Cruiser is USC's safe ride program which provides students, faculty, and staff safe and efficient transportation within our boundaries. Need to get to a student meeting or a lift to the library? Request a Campus Cruiser and we will get you there!
How do I use Campus Cruiser?
It's as easy as 1-2-3:
1. Set your start location, end location, and total number of riders for the request.
2. Get matched instantly to a friendly Campus Cruiser driver and track them coming your way in real-time on a map and get an estimated time of arrival. You will also get text confirmations when a driver is assigned to you and when the driver arrives at your pickup location.
3. Rate your ride and leave an optional feedback about your experience.
Hours of Operation:
• Summer Semester: 6:00 PM - 12:45 AM
• Fall Semester: 6:00 PM - 2:45 AM
• Spring Semester: 5:00 PM - 2:45 AM
HSC Hours of Operation are Monday - Friday from 5:00pm-10:00pm (NO service on Saturdays and Sundays)
What are the different ways of requesting a Cruiser ride?
• Through our web request interface at usc.ridecell.com
• By calling dispatch at 213.740.4911
• Within the free iPhone or Android Campus Cruiser app
How do I signup for Campus Cruiser?
1. Sign up using your valid @usc.edu email address (only valid @usc.edu accounts are authorized) at usc.ridecell.com or within the Campus Cruiser app.
2. Enter the 3-digit verification code that gets sent to your email account.
Where does Campus Cruiser provide service?
Campus Cruiser provides rides within the USC University Park Campus boundaries. Trip requests that fall along a bus or tram route may not be accepted by the system, given they are served by an alternative form of USC Transportation.
Please visit: Campus Cruiser Program
for additional information.
Please visit: USC Buses
to view additional bus routes.